Advice & Viewings
All viewings will be conducted by our Senior Negotiators who will accommodate evening and weekend viewings or at a time that suits you. Your Negotiator will remain in regular contact with you, providing feedback and offering expert advice.
Tenants Screening & Securing
We investigate and vet all tenants to ensure quality. The following documentation is required from all tenants and all references are verified:
- Previous Landlord Reference
- Letter of Employment
- Bank / financial institution statements
- Photo ID
- Proof of PPS number
- Set up of Standing Order
- Transfer of utility accounts to include water metres
- Create Inventory of all property contents and condition at time of signing of Lease
- Registration of all tenancy details with the PRTB (PRTB charge €90)
On completion, a full and comprehensive Closing Pack is created for your records. This pack will include all paperwork and financial transactions carried out.
If you wish to avail ONLY of our Lettings Service, we will send this pack to you with a check for your first month’s rent and security deposit minus our agreed fee.
If you wish to avail of our Lettings & Tenancy Management Service, we will offer all of the above with the addition of the following:
- 24/7 emergency service from the J&S Maintenance Team
- Collection of monthly rent to ensure payment in a timely fashion
- Regular Site Inspections & Reports
- Liaising with your Tenant to deal with all queries or issues that may arise
- Option of availing of the installation of our Home Safety Pack which includes a fire extinguisher & carbon monoxide alarm
- Rent review and Lease renewal in line with current market rates and in compliance with The Residential Tenancies (Amendment) Act 2015