Initial Property Assessment
One of our highly qualified, professional Sales Negotiators will visit your property to asses it and give you the best market valuation possible based on the current climate. They will discuss with you the marketing plan which will best suit your needs.
Customised Marketing Strategies for the best target market
As one of Ireland’s leading property experts, we are well placed to offer the following marketing services:
- A marketing action plan which will be tailored to specifically suit your requirements
- Production of a high quality brochure with floor plans
- Top quality professional photographs will be taken for both the brochure and for online marketing
- Listings will be placed on jspm.ie, daft.ie, myhome.ie, let.ie, propertynews.ie and all other major portals as is necessary
- Our highly recognisable sale boards are put up at the Property
- Clients from our huge database of contacts will be kept regularly informed of any new properties that become available through us on the market
Our highly professional Sales Team are fully PSRA licenced Sales Negotiators who will arrange and attend all viewings of your Property. These viewings will be accommodated on weekends and evenings where possible. Your Sales Agent will be in regular contact with you, giving feedback and informing you of any offers as well as offering their expert advice on how best to present your property.
On receiving an offer that you wish to accept, our negotiators will immediately request from the Purchasers, either a letter of mortgage approval or proof of funds where applicable. This gives you peace of mind to ensure the smooth running of the sale.
Securing and Closing the Sale
With our wealth of experience in the property market, our negotiators will attain the best market price possible for you. Once a sale is agreed, we collect the deposit and will look after ensuring a BER Certificate is in place on the property and ensure that both the Purchaser’s and Vendor’s Solicitors are promptly written to with notification of the sale.